CMA-5000 Integrated Avionics Computer (IAC)
- Powerful processing with embedded Flight Management System and GPS.
- Partitioned system supports civil certification and military functionality.
- Hardware compliant to RTCA/DO-254. Software compliant to RTCA/DO-178B.
- Seamless path to integrating 3rd party cards and software.
The CMA-5000 Integrated Avionics Computer ((IAC) is a rugged platform with powerful processing capabilities designed to satisfy civil certification requirements for avioinics systems. The IAC offers:
- integrated GPS
- integrated Heads-Up Display (HUD) power supplies and symbol generation
- MFD graphics capability that allows for the generation of independent displays on four display devices
- Ample I/O capability to integrate the entire avionics suite.
Built on an open system architecture, the CMA-5000 can accommodate future growth and provide protection against obsolescence. Its flexible and scalable design also provides a seamless path to integrating 3rd pary cards and software while minimizing the develoment effort. CMC can provide development environments with a board support package and drivers, allowing customers to develop their own applications. Alternatively, CMC can provide applications software based on existing cockpit, FMS weapons and stores management and HUD application software.